The matter of online privacy matters a lot for KEMO E-Marketing. The company is committed to safeguard the information provided by members (registered users) and other visitors (unregistered users) logging onto website. KEMO E-Marketing is dedicated to create a safe environment for internet.
- Type of information collected through the site
- Usage and disclosure of personal details
- Choose or opt out
- Type of information collected through the Website
Usage and disclosure of personal details
- Usage of information
- Track user’s bookings to provide suggestions
- Track user bookings to enable feedback only from users who book services
- We track user usage to enhance site performance
- Track user navigation to ensure all categories are highlighted as required
- Disclosure of information
KEMO E-Marketing will not sell or rent such personally identifiable information collected. The concerned details are given voluntarily for certain purposes such as:
Registration data and other optimal information
When you are just a visitor to the site, Kemo E-Marketing don’t ask for any personal details except to certain extent via cookies. When you decide to use services on the site, you are just required to register on certain link.
When you have decided to use certain services given on the site, just register on registration link. Fill up a complete a registration form which covers basic online contact details about the user. It may cover E-mail id, Mobile number, name, address (for delivery of services as required), social data from facebook, linkedin, google plus, twitter as approved by user.
We collect certain details from service providers such as:
- Business name
- E-mail Id
- Owner name
- Service costs
- Service category
- Social links like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, linkedin, booking slots availability
Whenever we receive e-mails from you, we may retain the content of any email messages sent to us along with the details of email address.
Usage of web-based tracking mechanisms like cookies
Cookies allow us to collect small amount of details involved in the website browser which may be used on some areas of the site. It allows us to track navigation and enable us to customize offerings to cater specific requirements.
Such details may be stored on a cookie including registration data so that user is not required to re-enter the information every time he or she visits a particular area, user IP address, user ISP details, user search track/log details and user browser details.
Just choose or opt out
Kemo E-Marketing provides you the choice regarding collection and usage of personally identifiable details. At the time of registration for joining the mailing list, we ask for contact details so that we can send bulletins and for advertising purposes. It’s not important for you to register to have access and use the site. Hence, you have the option to opt out from giving such kind of details.
While using the site, you agree that Kemo E-Marketing will not be held liable for the uncontrollable security attack. In these circumstances, the company is not responsible for any type of financial opportunity, legal, business and reputation losses.
You agree that Kemo E-Marketing management will not take up the responsibility directly or indirectly for any cyber crime related criminal liabilities as per I.T.Act,2000 relating to the information.
Management of Kemo E-Marketing fully complies with due diligence requirements of I.T.Act,2000 including its rules and amendments.
Security controls we use cover:
- The whole site runs on the https protocol, with settings to obviate current attacks like BEAST, heratbleed, FREAK, renegotiation etc and to disable lower quality encryption protocols
- Access controls implemented to prevent access of unauthorized data
- Automated Database backups
- Sanity checks for all user submitted data
- Database injection protection
- Firewall in use at the internet gateway level
- Sanity checks for all user submitted data
- Cross Site Scripting prevention
- Regular updates to OS, Web and Database servers
- Firewall on the web and database servers
- Limited access to servers based on requirement
- Complete activity logs being maintained
- User account passwords stored in bcrypt values known to be resistant to current known attacks
- Usage of Virtual Private Servers on Linode
- Only bare minimum data stored as needed
User data kept in separate tables to ensure limited access
Please consider our privacy notice which also keeps a check on your visit to the website to become familiarize with our practices.
Remember, everything on the site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and audio clips, digital downloads, data complications and software is the property of Kemo E-Marketing or its content suppliers. In fact, it is protected by international copyright laws. The entire content on the site only belongs to Kemo E-Marketing having authorship for this by company and absolutely protected by international copyright laws.
Your Membership Account
If you have a membership account on our site, you are liable for keeping up the confidentiality of account and password for restricting access to computer and accept responsibility for all the activities which occur under your account or password. Kemo E-Marketing and its associates solely have the complete right to take away service, terminate accounts, remove or edit contents with their sole discretion.